Want to stay mesmerized in the mystical land of Lanka? Follow your impulse and plan your trip in an instant! When you can apply for your visa in less than half an hour and get it in less than 2 days at just Rs. 1800, can anything in the world stop you?! Make sure you get your approved flawlessly with Delving!
Arrange all the required documents for the visa application in a digital format. Apply online by completing your application form with the help of visa experts at Delving Travels.
ETA or Electronic Travel Authorisation is an official authorisation to travel to Sri Lanka for a short visit. It is a digital document processed electronically. Once you have received your ETA, you can simply get your visa stamped On Arrival! It is the simplest and easier way to tour around Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka Tourism Visa:
• Scanned copy of Frontpage
• Scanned copy of Back page
( Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of departure.)
( Passport should have a minimum of 2 pages blank.)
Sri Lanka Business Visa:
Invitation Letter from Invitee in Sri Lanka is neccesory alongwith usual documents
Please make sure the letter is duly signed with name, designation and contact number of the person written on their company letterhead.
• Sightseeing and experiencing Sri Lanka
• Visiting friends and family
• Medical treatment (including Ayurveda & Yoga)
• Participating in sports and cultural activities, competitions and events.
• Participate in meeting and negotiations
• Part take in conferences, seminars and workshops
• Join a short term training course/workshop ( less than 30 days)
• Participate in dance or music performances or art events
• Be part of a religious event
• Part take in a Symposium
• Media/Journalism related meetings, conferences, seminars or workshops
• Meetings, conferences, seminars or workshops in connection with a Political party
• Activities organised by an NGO
Since the entire process is online, applying for your Sri Lanka ETA will not take more than 20-30 minutes.
Depending on your application, it will take about 24-48 hours to receive your visa.
No, you cannot apply for ETA from Sri Lanka whether your ETA is valid or expired.
According to Sri Lankan government rules, you will not get a refund if your visa is rejected. It is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Once the payment is made, you cannot make any edit on your application. Please ensure every detail provided is valid and without any errors. An application with errors can be rejected. You will have to reapply with the same fees to receive your ETA once again.
Yes, you can extend your visa for up to 90 days from the date of arrival upon the first instance and an additional 90 days on the second instance. Do you wish to extend your visa? Contact Team Delving now!
The reasons why you should choose Delving Travels over other travel agencies are endless. The answer is, you get the best of industry. Delving Travels helps you with all the formalities of your visa application.